Friday, November 23, 2012

The 11th hour



I did reading Hlovate's Contengan Jalanan. Half. And I thought it's a must have novels. Hlovate won't let me down. Hlovate keep getting me up with the meaningful stories. From [Tunas], 5 Tahun 5 Bulan, Rooftop Rant, Aa + Bb, Versus and now the latest one, Contengan Jalanan.

But, I did took hours, days, months to finish up this Contengan Jalanan (that's so not me because I managed to finish reading thems within 1 night). This is so not me! Bhahahah! And I still surviving to finish up the stories. Oh yeah! The story line was never bored. I was exciting but I want to extra understand the meaning of each sentences that the writer's wrote. I want to fully understand the story. Inside Out!

That's it! And I did googling this short movie. The story about 4 Ahmad. Allah. The meaning of these story is very very deep. And I want to fully understand that. 

~A man that decide to change on the 12th hours die on the 11th~

~Nothing in life is guaranteed but if you keep your faith, some thing is to be clearer than others~

So, keep in searching. ALLAH is the BEST. ISLAM is our way of life. So, salam Jumuah! Me uhibbuka/i fillah! :)

0 kumenkumen orAng...:

Post a Comment